22.10.12

Bracher Emden

Photobucket
I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Bracher Emden show room earlier in the year, but then the Olympics happened and well I only got round to visiting a couple of weeks ago.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bracher Emden is an accessories label that launched in Spring/Summer 2002 with handmade leather bags created in their Covent Garden store. After a successful 10 years, they are now stocked on Boticca.com, in Harrods as well as on their website.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bracher Emden bags have been on the arms of many A-Listers such as Dita Von Teese, Rihanna, Eva Longoria and Beyonce, and we have seen collaborations between the Bracher Emden and brands such as Swarovski, Jean-Pierre Braganza, and Bora Aksu.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

With bags that range from colourful and intricate to embellished, monochromatic and elegant, the brand has something for everyone.

It was great to meet the team. I was talked through the different collections, collaborations, and the history of the brand and I was also given tips for my own label which was very much welcomed and I am so grateful for. I also have my eye on several bags and I will definitely keep them in mind when I'm shooting the next 'Samuella Palmer' collection.

TWITTERBLOGLOVINTUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment