12.10.12

ACQUIRED | American Apparel Factory Outlet

IMAG1286


I've been putting off visiting the American Apparel Factory outlet for days, but with the final day (Sunday 14th October) looming, I decided to pay the store a visit to see what I could find.

As you may already know, I'm obsessed with the high waist jeans, and AA is the only place I can find them in an array of colours, so I picked up burgundy, bottle green, mint and pink, and hopefully they'll take me through this season and beyond.

If you follow me on twitter, you would have seen my tips, but I'll post them again just in case (even though you really should be following me tut, tut, tut):

-There aren't any changing rooms, so unless you're down with getting naked behind the rails, wear a dress or a skirt and a fitted top.

-If you're not sure of your size, pop down to one of the regular American Apparel stores and find out, then you can go to the outlet (which is on Brick Lane) and just pick up what you need. The nearest store to the outlet is on Curtain road which is about 15-20mins walk away.

-Check the garments before you purchase. Check the zips work, the buttons are still on, there aren't any holes etc... they're discounted for a reason and all sales are final-NO RETURNS.

I initially went to pick up some easy jeans (and already knew my size, but when I got there, they didn't have my size in any of the colours I was after so I went for the above instead. I didn't know my size so I said a prayer and hoped for the best and thankfully they fit.

I know it's late but I hope that helps anyone that was planning on heading down there
.

TWITTERBLOGLOVINTUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment