17.12.11

Clothes Show Live

So as you know from my last post, I exhibited my work at Clothes Show Live 2011. I found out that I had been chosen to show the week before the event so I barely had time to think let alone blog which is why I didn't post about it till the actual day (and is also why you should follow me on twitter, *nudge nudge wink wink*) but I thought I'd share some pictures of my stand so you can see what it was like.

I got to play Visual Merchandiser for a week and my stand went...
Photobucket

We then ended up exhibiting/selling out of our stands completely:
Photobucket

If you follow me on Twitter then you would already have seen this, but here's a preview of what's to come from my collection 1 for 2012:
Photobucket

It was an interesting week. I met some amazing people; I learned A LOT and the experience made me re-evaluate how I'm going to approach my goals label-wise and generally left me feeling excited, so watch this space.

Follow Strut Mode via TWITTERBLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment