13.11.11

Nails: The Pointed Oval

nails

I'm calling it 'The Pointed Oval' because it's too round to be just pointy, but it's so sharp I can't just call it the oval. I was going to call it the "Stiletto" like everyone else is but it only feels right if the nail is really long. My nails have been a 'squoval' shape for years now but I'm now rocking the pointed oval. I think it makes your fingers look slimmer and makes your short nails look longer and I cannot wait for my nails to grow a bit longer so I can have a cute set of claws.
TWITTERBLOGLOVIN

4 comments:

  1. Loving your blog! so cool ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post! lovely blog


    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with the above rihanna looks near edible in that picture, very distracting.
    On topic - aka the nails, I really don't like the shape it reminds me of witches/ when people grow their nails and they turn yellow =(

    ReplyDelete